Sunday, August 17, 2014

Season Greetings

Hellooo again...
today I want to post my first card using a Stempelglede ...my favorites stamp collection this day...beside the Magnolia collection...:) LOL
This is my DT card for new challenge at "Christmas Challenge Card" blog
our theme#38 this week is "Embossing"...you can use wet or dry embossing..:)
come on join and nice to see your card there
I made this card for the special person who is design the Stempelglede stamp...I hope she like it..:)
This is my photos

I made a postcard size 4"x 6" and I used 'Vintage Christmas",  "Postcard from Paris"  and "Vintage Baby" from Stempelglede

I put a chunky white embossing enamel from Stampendous to make a snow feel in card

Look at the corner...the heart clay is from my crafter friend last time....and I think it's so perfect for this card
I used
STAMP
Vintage Christmas from Stempelglede
Vintage Baby from Stempelglede
Post Card from Paris - Stempelglede

DIES
Lovely Viewer from Spellbinder

PAPER
Concorde Cardstock
Pattern Paper from Magnolia "Winter Wonderland"-Peaceful

EMBELLISHMENT
Flower from I'am Roses and WOC
Cheese Cloth
Gesso
Doiley
Burlap


I entered my card to the challenges


2 comments:

  1. Roselany Hello, I'm sorry you're still unable to find a nanny for your children, and that you feel tired, I pray for you so that you can locate it immediately.
    Your card and a beautiful vintage card I really like the antiqued paper that you used and that from that splendid touch of vintage. beautiful roses and flowers that you entered with harmony and butterfly completes the card. I hope you can win the challenge.
    A hug Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, love the details. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete