Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Pillow Box for "I Am Roses Challenge Blog"

Hello ladies....
It's been long time not to post...I really in holiday mood...LOL:D
Just wanna spent this summer school holiday for the family time
but to craft sometimes it's need too for a booster my energy ...hahaha:D
Ok, let's see what I've made today...
I made a sweet pillow box with Dutch Doobadoo template...I'm so excited with the result
here's the photo






I used all flower from I Am Roses and here's the list


Thank you for stopping by and take a look :)
Happy holiday to all of you
hugs

I entered my card to the challenges
(Lace, Doohichey, Flowers)

2 comments:

  1. And this pillow box is amazing.. What a great gift idea!
    Might try and make one these days..
    Thanks again for joining us in our very first Craft Heaven Shop Challenge!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this!
    A stunningly beautiful creation.
    Thank you for entering our Bingo theme at All About Magnolia.
    Hugs,
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete